Saturday, November 21, 2009

Egg Doll House

I have fond memories of playing with this house and family of egg dolls (not sure what else to call them!) The front and roof of the house would open up to see all of the rooms inside.



I had fun playing with the macro setting of my camera to get super close to the little people sitting in the living room.



Do you feel like you are being watched?

I did not realize until after I had taken the photos that the eye of one of my dolls was peeking through in the window!




I feel like a peeping Tom spying into another little world....

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    These egg houses and dolls are fabulous!
    I have never seen anything like it before.


    ~ Gabriela ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. They were called Weebles. Maybe you remember their slogan: "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down."

    ReplyDelete