Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pretty Little Things

Yesterday I had a wonderful morning when I had a chance to check out a new store in Inglewood called Pretty Little Things.



I had such a great chat with the owner and was completely enthralled with the eclectic mix of vintage clothing, furniture, accessories and of course, china saucers. Here are a few of my 'new' treasures....


I love my little bunny.


These children shoe forms are simply adorable.


And since I bought my large IKEA mirror that I have leaning up against a wall, I have been envisioning that it needed something 'flourishy'. So when I found this salvaged wood decoration, most likely from an old vanity dresser, I just knew that it was exactly what I was looking for. I think I will paint it white, but for now, it is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment