Sunday, September 12, 2010

SCRAP

I was in San Francisco for a few days and had the time of my life. I love that city and did not want to come home!

I had heard about a reuse/recycle place called SCRAP so it was a 'must see' thing to do. It is definitely located off of the beaten path; but with a rented car and GPS, my boyfriend Craig and I found it fairly easily. I left happy with a smile on my face and goodies in my hands.

I was not sure what to expect walking in but it was instantly a feast for the eyes. For the most part, I was impressed with how organized it was considering the amount of stuff that must go in and out of those doors.






1 comment:

  1. I want to find a place like this!! This looks like a lot of fun. First time visiting your site, looks great:) I will be sure to check back in often!

    Take care~

    Elisa

    ReplyDelete